Please see that your children are here it is vital!
Other testing tips:
- Make sure your child gets a good night's sleep before a test, and make sure your child eats properly the day of a test.
- Make sure your child has taken any needed medication.
- Ensure that your child is present during testing (children generally perform better when taking tests in their groups rather than at a make-up time).
- Get your child to school on time the day of the test.
- Wish your child good luck each morning of the test. Tell your child that he/she is special and that you believe in him/her!
- Remind your child the test is important. Encourage him/her to do his/her best.
- If your child is too ill to attend, please call the school office.
- Remind your child to listen carefully to the instructions from the teacher and to read the directions and each question carefully.
- Encourage your child to stay focused on the test, even if other students finish early.